Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place a merchandise order.
The landlord of Kelly's from 1947 till 1995 was the George Wiedenmann, Sr family. Mr. Wiedenmann's father, John, purchased the building at 500 Westport Road in 1903. George Sr.'s three children, George Jr., John and Jean ultimately sold the property to Pat & Kyle in 1995.
The bottle of Ten High bourbon shown in this photo has some of George Jr.'s ashes. Guess what his favorite libation was?